This rule set is applied to another game type. Read that game’s rules to learn how to win!
Modifier – Players may only use pistols, melee weapons, bows, and thrown projectiles.
- Players may only carry permitted weapons.
- Pistols and bows must hold 12 or fewer projectiles, may not use compressed air or motors, and may not use detachable magazines.
- Melee weapons and thrown projectiles must be soft and safe, as judged by the war organizer.
- Players may carry and use shields only if they do not use pistols or bows.
- Hard-hitting blasters will be banned, at the war organizer’s discretion.
- Protip – Many blasters that aren’t pistol-shaped count as pistols. For instance, the Rough Cut, Sledgefire, blowguns, and Ravager are all legal.
- Protip – Even bows are subject to the ammo cap and magazine restrictions.
- Protip – We’re more lenient with powerful bows than powerful pistols, since they’re harder to use.