Objective – Control the capture point for a predetermined amount of time.
- Each player starts the game at their team’s base.
- When hit, you must return to your team’s base and count to 15 while touching the base. You may not use your weapons while returning to base or counting in.
- A capture point device is placed at the center of the field. To capture the point, press your team’s button.
- Capturing the point begins your team’s countdown and stops the enemy team’s countdown. The timer is usually five minutes.
- For safety, you must use a hand to capture the point. You may not step on the button or strike it with your blaster.
- When your team’s countdown reaches zero, you win!
- Protip – The organizer will announce how much time is on the clock before the game. Pay attention and keep your team updated!
- Protip – You don’t need to hold the button. Merely pressing it captures the point for your team, and your clock will tick down even if your team is eliminated.
- Protip – You have infinite lives! Don’t be afraid to make risky, aggressive plays!